Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Irony and a Big Bump

First, the irony . . .

On the eve of the World Cup Soccer Tournament, E came up from rest time dressed in full soccer gear. N of course quickly followed "suit" and their soccer match began. It seems so ironic to me because it has literally been months since either has dressed in these uniforms, and as far as I know, they have no knowledge of the World Cup beginning tomorrow. Maybe it's just something they sensed in their bones!

And now, the big bump . . .
No, this isn't a picture of my big baby bump . . . it's a picture of my baby's big bump. A tumble off of our front step onto the sidewalk below left Miss A with quite a bump, bruise, and abrasion.
Thankfully, after much observation by her freaked out mother, and calm, collected father, we came to the conclusion that she didn't seem to have a concussion and was going to be ok.
She's definitely going to be sporting a bruise for a while, but overall, I think she'll bounce back in no time . . . what do you think?
Our blogging hiatus has been partially due to the fact that we've been having some picture loading issues with our camera and computer. Hopefully, I will be able to figure out what I need to do differently so that I can overcome this glitch and get back to blogging.

Blessings to you all, family and friends!

No comments: